Sunday, January 30, 2011

Graduation Night by Paolo Carino

This is the story of my first time doing anything with a guy.



Todd and I are both 18, and have been friends for several years.  We have played soccer together all through high school, and I have secretly lusted for him the whole time.  He has curly blond hair, blue eyes(that drive me nuts) and an awesome body.  (Yep I’ve seen him naked in the shower) For the last few months of our senior year I noticed that we were getting closer, and I started noticing that he seemed to be looking at me like I was looking at him.  We have always messed around and wrestled around and smacked asses like other guys do and so on, but recently he had kind of been doing more.



A couple weeks before graduation, (with the help of some friends on Lifeout)  I got the nerve to ask him to go camping on graduation night to my dads hunting camp.  He sounded as excited about it as I was when he said he would.  I couldn’t wait.



Graduation night came, and I think I kind of remember a little about it, but I was thinking more about later.  After the ceremony and a little reception, Todd and I packed up my truck and headed up to our camp.



We started drinking and playing cards.  We got drunk fairly quick (neither of us drink much).  We were still playing poker, and Todd said he was bored.  I asked what he wanted to do.  He said he didn’t know.  I said we could make the poker more interesting, we could make bets, and the looser would have to do whatever we had bet.  He looked at me and smiled and said kinda like truth or dare.  I said yea.



He told me to pick what the first bet would be.  I told him the looser would have to strip and streak the yard of the camp.  He laughed and said ok.  I won the first hand and he started to strip.  He peeled his shirt slowly.  I couldn’t help staring at him as he pulled his shirt over his rippled abs.  I think by this time I had given myself away, because he was teasing me.  He slowly undid his shorts and let them drop.  He had on black boxer briefs.  I did my best not to stare but couldn’t help myself.  I could see the outline of his soft cock, and nuts.  He took the waistband in his hands and pulled them down and stood right in front of me completely nude enjoying teasing me.  I noticed it was beginning to get a bit hard, and he walked over toward the door. By this time it was dark out and really there’s no one around to see him so he didn’t hesitate to pay his bet.  After coming back in he dressed again,   He said it was his turn to decide the bet.  I said fine.  He looked at me and said the looser would have to strip and jerk off in front of the winner.  Fine with me I said.



I lost this time.  I started undressing, and noticed he was watching me like I had watched him.  By the time I was completely undressed I was getting a decent boner with him watching me.  I started to slowly rub my cock.  Todd was staring intently at my cock as I continued to rub.   After a couple minutes I asked if that was enough, and he told me that was ok for now.  When I got dressed again I said the looser this time would have to jerk the winner off.  He agreed.



He lost again, and he seemed happy.  When I took my boxers off we both sat down on the couch.  He reached over and experimentally touched my cock(Rock hard already).  He started to rub it slowly.  He took my cock into his hand and pulled my foreskin completely off my head (I’m uncut).  I’ve never seen an uncut cock hard before, he told me.  He slowly started to move his hand up and down my shaft.  I watched him, and could tell he was enjoying it.  After a couple minutes I told him he better stop unless he wanted me to cum all over him.  He looked at me and smiled and told me not right now and stopped.  I pulled on my underwear.  Todd looked at me and said the looser this time would have to blow the winner.  I swallowed, and just kinda looked at him.   He said I couldn’t back out now.  I told him I wasn’t, that I’d just never done anything like this before.  He said he hadn’t either, but it was no big deal.  I said ok.



Of course I lost the next game.  Now to be honest, I had 2 wild cards and an ace that I threw away on the draw.   He gave me a big smile when his pair of queens beat my pair of 10s.   He asked me where I wanted to do it.  I said I guessed on the floor.  He dropped his shorts, and I was staring on his rock hard cock.  I guess he was excited too. He’s cut and about 6 inches and is fairly thin, but a beautiful dark brown mushroom head.He lay down and I knelt beside him.  I looked up at his gorgeous face, and he just smiled and nodded.  I licked my lips and slowly moved forward.  I touched my tongue to his shaft just under his head and slowly licked up to his head.  I looked up and he was watching me intently, and he said go ahead.  I licked it again.  He tasted so much better than I was expecting.  I moved my mouth down over his head, and back up.



I went further down the second time and felt him shudder slightly when I moved back up.  I started going up and down faster and faster.  I heard him start to moan a could feel him moving around with pleasure.  After less than 2 minutes I felt him clench and his moaning became more rapid.  His cock began to throb in my mouth, and I got my first taste of what seemed load after load of his cum.  His orgasm seemed to go on and on.    I had no choice on his first shot, I was down on him and he shot so hard I swallowed it immediately but the rest of his shots went into my mouth.  I pulled my mouth off his cock and moved his cum around in my mouth.  It tasted so good.  After getting the taste of it, I swallowed it and licked his cock clean of any leftover cum.



That was just the beginning of one of the best nights of my life, and if anyone is interested I’ll write about the rest.  We have gotten together a few times more since then also.

Todd lay there watching as I licked him clean.   I slid up the bed and looked at his beautiful blue eyes.  I moved my mouth closer to his, and he put his arms around me, and passionately began to kiss me.  I lay on top of Todd, his hands moving down my back to my ass, sliding down my boxers.  After a few moments, Todd rolled over on top of me.  He pulled his lips from mine and moved down to my neck, kissing as he moved.   He kept moving and kissing, pausing to lick my right nipple.  He moved further down, following my treasure trail.



Todd paused just above my boxers, looked up at me with a smile, and said it looks like you already cummed.  I hadn’t,  but my boxers were so soaked with precum that it appeared that I had.  Todd slowly pulled my boxers down revealing my rock hard cock.    He took it into his hand and slowly tugged on it.  He said I love the way it feels as the skin slides up over it.



He experimentally touched his tongue to my head.  He seemed to savor the taste(I’m sure it was pretty well soaked with precum).  All at once he dove onto it, like an attacking predator.  I would like to say that he sucked me for several minutes, like most stories I’ve read on here, but I guess I’m just not that good, I probably didn’t last much more than a minute, before having the best and longest orgasm of my life.  I shot what seemed like load after load in his throat.  Todd slowly moved off my cock, and back up my body.  He climbed on top of me, and began to kiss me.  I could taste my leftover cum in his mouth as we kissed.  It somehow tasted better than any time I had tasted it before.  We lay there kissing for a while.  At some point we dozed off.



I awoke sometime later.  Todd was still on top of me, and breathing calmly.  I knew he was still asleep.  His head rested on my right shoulder and mine was nestled against the back of his. His curly blond hair tickled my nose, and smelled so good.  I could feel his hard cock touching mine.  I also felt where one of us, I’m not sure which, had cummed as we slept.  The semi dry cum was kinda sticking us together.  I lay there, savoring the feeling of this awesome hot stud lying on top of me.  My dream come true.  I slowly moved my hands to his smooth ass.  I gently rubbed his cheeks, and slid my fingers between them.  I felt Todd stir slightly. I continued to rub his ass.  He moved more this time.  I felt him raise his head off my shoulder and begin to kiss my neck.



I want to suck you again, he whispered in my ear as he playfully nibbled at it.  I want you again too, I said.  I’ve got an idea, he said.  Lets do it at the same time.  I about shot right there.  You want to be on top or you want me to, he asked.  I told him I wanted him on top.  Todd turned around on the bed and raised his leg over my chest. I reached up and took his cock in my hand, and moved it to my mouth.  I could see it was already leaking precum.  I placed it in my mouth, and he buried it in my throat.  I could smell his musky scent as his nuts rubbed my nose, and his pubes tickled me.  I lay there looking up at his beautiful balls and ass.  I felt him licking my cock, and finally take it in his mouth.



Todd fucked my throat, and continued to rub my nose with his sweet smelly balls.  He continued to tease my cock and balls with his tongue, as he buried his cock in my throat. (I guess he was afraid I wouldn’t last long enough!)  After a few minutes, I felt him start to move faster, and finally thrust forward.  Todd’s cock isn’t huge, but I thought it was gonna go into my stomach.  I felt it begin to throb, and fill my throat.  As he cummed, Todd started to work my cock much harder, for someone who didn’t have much experience, Todd was a quick study.  As he worked me over I writhed in pleasure under him.  I couldn’t stand it any longer, and began to shoot.  Todd eagerly drank my spunk, and collapsed on top of me.  After a couple minutes, he raised up off me, and turned around and lay back down.  We just lay there, in each others arms.  His eyes drive me wild, and I just stared into them.  We began to passionately kiss, as I ran my hands all along his back and ass.



After a while we both went to sleep.  Todd slept all night on top of me in my arms.  I awoke to Todd nuzzling my neck and gently nibbling my ear.  I lay there enjoying his attention.  Wanna take a shower? I whispered.  Hell yea, was Todd’s reply.   We walked to the bathroom, and climbed into the shower together.  We washed each other from head to toe.  It was so hot running my hands over his soapy hard body.  After the warm water rinsed us, I dropped to my knees, and began to run my tongue over his cock and balls.  For a couple minutes I knelt there, warm water splashing over me as I serviced him.  Finally, he filled my mouth again.  I savored the slightly salty warm spunk, and swallowed.  I slowly rose and switched positions with him.  Todd returned the favor.  By the time he finished, the water was getting cool, so we climbed out and dried each other off.   We spent the rest of the morning just talking and laying around, before leaving for home.



Since that night Todd and I have had several “sleep overs” but that’s another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment